Baseball & Softball Clinics
BBRBS will be running weekly open gym sessions for baseball and softball this winter. These sessions are open to baseball and softball players of all skill levels who live in Bedford or Hanscom AFB.
Players will be expected to follow club and facility rules, town and state rules.
Grades 3+ for the 2022-23 school year.
Fridays: February 3, 10, 17, & March 3
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm @ BHS
- 8:20 - 9:20 pm @ The Edge
The Edge Sports Center
191 Hartwell Road, Bedford
Bedford High School
9 Mudge Way, Bedford
All players must have a parent to pitch/catch with them at both facilities - these Open Gym sessions are not drop off.
- Focus on throwing and fielding.
- Baseball coaches will be available at times.
BHS Back Gym
- Batting cages
- Catch & Pitch
- Softball players will have coaches Dawn, Paul, and Frank available.
Players will need to bring their own baseball/softball equipment to include: glove, bat, mask, batting gloves, catcher’s equipment, batting helmet.
There will be no uniforms provided for winter training.
Please read and familiarize yourself with the following important information:
- First-Come First-Serve.
- Open Gym is NOT drop-off. Parents are to remain onsite for the entire duration.
- BBRBS has rented the facilities for Open Gym, but we these are not formal training sessions. This time is for players to work on pitching, throwing, fielding etc.
- Players must bring their own equipment.
- Any player, or person not feeling well, should not attend the Open Gym.
In lieu of Open Gym fees, we are asking members to donate to BBRBS, so we can provide more opportunities like this in the future. Send checks to: BBRBS, PO Box 136, Bedford, MA 01730 or click here.
2023 Winter Open Gym
BBRBS is providing Open Gym time for our players on Friday nights. These sessions are first-come first-serve, and are not drop-and-leave events. The cost of the Open Gym sessions is FREE to members. You do not have to register to attend.